Cascadia is devoted to providing its members the most cutting edge learning opportunities, a network through which members can easily find the information they need and make the connections they want for personal or business benefit, and a voice of leadership on the most critical issues of our time.
You should be a member if:
- You are a building professional doing green or LEED work in Oregon, Washington, British Columbia and Alaska
- Cascadia’s mission satisfies your personal ethics
- You believe sustainable building practices should be standard practice
- And you want the market to move rapidly toward that goal
- You want to play a role in how Cascadia grows and evolves – only members can vote or run for Cascadia’s Board of Directors and Local Branch Leadership
Cascadia Member Benefits include:
- Discounts on all Cascadia events, including Living Future
- Subscription Discounts to: Sustainable Industries Journal, NW Construction Magazine
- 5% Discount off of all Ecotone Publishing Books if purchased through www.cascadiagbc.org
- Voting Rights for Board of Directors
- Eligible to become Board Member of Chapter if elected
- Eligible to become an officer of a Branch if elected.
- Ability to earn up to 50% of your LEED CE hours at no extra charge.
Additional national Member Benefits for British Columbia include:
- 15% discount (minimum) off all CaGBC education products, including: Workshops, Live or On-Demand webinars, Reference Guides and Study materials.
- Discounts off Chapter events, including lunch & learns / technical sessions, tours, etc.
- Subscription to Chapter newsletter
- Discount off local Symposium / Conference
- Discount off National Conference Symposium
- Networking Opportunities
- Volunteer opportunities on green building programs and initiatives
- Complimentary subscription to SABMag or SAB Home Magazine and Canadian Journal of Green Building & Design
Please note: Cascadia membership is an individual membership separate from the US Green Building Council and Canada Green Building Council memberships.