ILFI BOARD OF DIRECTORS
BOARD RECRUITMENT POSTING
ILFI accepts applications each year for dynamic community leaders. Individuals who are committed to uniting the global community to address climate change and structural inequities in the built environment are welcome to apply. If you are a transformative systems thinker and are interested in serving or know someone who should be nominated as a candidate, please reach out to our Governance Committee.
The International Living Future Institute’s mission is to lead the transformation toward a civilization that is socially just, culturally rich, and ecologically restorative. We are premised on the belief that providing a compelling vision for the future is a fundamental requirement for reconciling humanity’s relationship with the natural world. Prospective board members should be passionate and committed to this mission.
WHAT IS THE BOARD MEMBER COMMITMENT?
Board members commit to regular attendance and strong contribution to board and subcommittee meetings, support our mission through fund development and attend organization-wide events. On average, board members commit 2-3 hours per month.
WHAT ARE THE PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS?
- Proven C-Level leadership in the built environment, finance, marketing, policy, and/or legal industry
- Demonstrated experience in leading transformative social or environmental change
- Previous Governing Board experience
- Knowledge and/or experience with non-profit organizations and/or social enterprise
- Experience with large and complex organizations
- Technical or scientific knowledge and expertise in the green building, development, climate change, and/or environmental industries
- Experience raising funds from individuals and the corporate community
HOW DO I SHARE MY INTEREST?
Interested candidates may submit their resume/CV to the ILFI Board of Directors Governance Committee by e-mailing email@example.com.