Title: Program Resource Development Intern
Reports to: LBC Technical Director
Hours: Part-time, May-August
Location: Seattle, WA
Compensation: $15 per hour
Background and Scope of Responsibility
The International Living Future Institute (ILFI), a dynamic and fast growing non-profit, seeks an exceptional Program Resource Development Intern to support its programs. ILFI’s mission is to lead and support the transformation toward communities that are socially just, culturally rich and ecologically restorative. The successful candidate must exhibit a strong passion for the environment and the organization’s mission as a whole.
Description of Duties
- Support development of Living Building Challenge resources, including editing and layout of documents in Word or InDesign
- Support education development, including Power Point presentations
- Research into topics related to green building, project
- Interview stakeholders regarding a variety of topics
- Commitment to ILFI’s mission, the green building movement, and sustainability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong power point skills and familiarity with Adobe Suite, particularly InDesign.
- Graphic design skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with a variety of stakeholders representing different organizations, backgrounds and perspectives.
- Currently a student in a related Master’s program
- Knowledge of green building design, construction strategies, technologies and materials and the ability to articulate the environmental, health, and economic benefits of green building.
- Experience in a non-profit setting.
- Experience with a CRM system, ideally Salesforce.
- Familiarity with ILFI’s core programs (Living Building Challenge, Living Community Challenge, Living Product Challenge, Net Zero Energy, Declare, JUST).
- Mac OS familiarity.
THE INTERNATIONAL LIVING FUTURE INSTITUTE IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION / EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We believe that our staff should reflect the diversity of the communities in which we live in order to achieve a living future that is socially just, cultural rich and ecologically restorative. We are committed to hiring and advancing staff that represent voices from traditionally underrepresented populations.
To Apply: Submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please use the subject line: “Last Name, First Name – Program Resource Intern”
Applications will be accepted through April 24th, 2017.