This on-demand workshop consist of 5 webinars with supplemental reading and activities. In order to earn your certificate of attendance you must complete all 5 webinars and complete a quiz with a passing grade of 80% for each.
This 5-part series includes the courses:
- Introduction to Living Affordable Housing: Strategies and Benefits to Applying the Living Building Challenge
- The Living Building Challenge Framework for Affordable Housing
- Energy Equity and Resiliency in Affordable Housing
- Water, Health, and Independence in Affordable Housing
- Innovating the Materials Petal in Affordable Housing
This 5-part series is eligible for 5 AIA, GBCI, and LFA CEUs.
Note that each of these webinars is also available as a separate course.