The newly updated Reveal label communicates your building’s energy efficiency and renewable production and procurement (if any) in one beautiful, easy-to-understand package. In this 1-hour course, you’ll hear from Vincent Martinez from Architecture 2030, Jordan Goldman from ZeroEnergy Design and Jack Newman to learn how the Reveal energy label can provide third-party verification for meeting the 2030 Challenge Targets.
- Utilize the ZeroTool to identify the baseline EUI for projects of the same typology
- Communicate the Zero Energy Performance Index for buildings’ energy use
- Understand how the Reveal label can be used to identify projects that have met the 2030 Challenge Targets
- Calculate a project’s energy efficiency and renewable performance beyond baseline (CBECS 2003)
This course is approved for the following continuing education credits:
- 1 LFA (Living Future Accreditation) hour
- 1 AIA LU|HSW