Do you have a Declare label (or 20) and are eager to learn what’s next for product sustainability? Is your company interested in taking a truly holistic approach to creating regenerative products?
Learn how to leverage the important work you’ve done in transparency and material health with Declare to achieve the Living Product Challenge, the most advanced product sustainability standard in the world. If you have a Declare label, and are considering evaluating the life cycle of your products, you’re already on your way to becoming one of the world’s first certified Living Products.
In this course, you will:
- Review the core requirements of the Living Product Challenge to achieve Imperative certification
- Discover how you can leverage your Declare label and an ISO-14044 compliant LCA
- Explore the concept of Handprinting to design a product that makes the world a better place
- Understand the business case for manufacturing Living Products
This course is approved for the following continuing education credits:
- 1 LFA hour – Materials Petal