This three-hour class, taught by Brad Liljequist, the International Living Future Institute’s Director of Zero Energy, will be in depth review of the Living Building Challenge Materials and Water Petals, including case studies and technologies. A companion tour of the Mutual Housing at Spring Lake community (pursuing zero energy performance) in Davis office may be registered for separately. This class is provided as part of SMUD’s Living Future Project Accelerator.
- Describe the conceptual framework and requirements of the Living Building Challenge Water Petal
- Describe the conceptual framework and requirements of the Living Building Challenge Materials Petal
- Explain key technologies used in projects achieving the Living Building Challenge Water Petal
- Understand Declare building materials ingredients label elements
This class is approved for the following continuing education credits:
- 3 LFA (Living Future Accreditation) hours
- 3 AIA LU|HSW