In depth tour of the Mutual Housing at Spring Lake affordable housing community, a high-performance multifamily project that was part of the US DOE Zero Energy Ready Home program. A companion class may be registered for separately. This tour is provided as part of SMUD’s Living Future Project Accelerator.
- Describe the benefits and functioning of an air to water heat pump
- Understand financing model for highly efficient affordable housing communities
- Describe energy budgeting systems for residences
- Explain the benefits of thermal tempering with uninsulated slabs in hot dry climates
This tour is approved for the following continuing education credits:
- 1.5 LFA (Living Future Accreditation) hours
- AIA approval pending