In depth tour of the Honda Smart Home US, an ILFI ZE certified building. This groundbreaking home features a high-performance building envelope and ground source heat pump. A companion class may be registered for separately. This tour is provided as part of SMUD’s Living Future Project Accelerator.
- Describe basic operations of a ground source heat pump
- Understanding elements of a high-performance building envelope for a hot, dry climate
- Understand submetering data ramifications for a single family home
- Explain overall energy balance of a zero energy single family home
This tour is approved for the following continuing education credits:
- 1.5 LFA (Living Future Accreditation) hour
- AIA approval pending