You Can Ensure A Living Future for All
Imagine a world where regenerative buildings and products restore the health and resilience of economies, cultures, and people.
We are working towards that living future with a community of architects, engineers, manufacturers, builders, business leaders, and other stakeholders. Your gift supports our work to cultivate a society that is socially just, culturally rich, and ecologically restorative. Learn more about how, together, we are incubating a built environment that restores nature.
Your donation helps us
- Broaden the impact of regenerative buildings and products to restore the health and resilience of economies, cultures, and people
- Collaborate with Affordable Housing developers using the Living Building Challenge® as a framework to build homes that have no energy bills, are free from toxic materials and are truly sustainable for future generations
- Expand transparency in social equity for organizations in the built environment ecosystem through the Just® program
- Advocate for healthy materials for healthier communities with our Declare® label, which provides information on product ingredients and flags chemicals of concern
- Recognize achievements in the built environment through The Stephen R. Kellert Biophilic Design Award which includes buildings, interiors, and communities, that demonstrate the principles and benefits of biophilic design
- Connect practitioners, organizations, and everyday advocates committed to transforming the building industry through the holistic lens of climate, health, and equity
A Gift For You
Donate $100 or more to receive one of the following EcoTone books of your choice: